2011:Audio Similarity 2011 Graders
AMS 2011 Graders
Welcome to the AMS grader sign-up page. Please give us your name and email contact information. If you obscure your email, please make it relatively obvious to us how to parse the address.
Template: Name. Location. <Email>
Sample: J. Stephen Downie. Illinois, USA. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
We are under time constraints this year because ISMIR 2011 begins Monday, 24th of October. We need to have all the final results calculated and posted by the 14th of October target date (fingers crossed).
We hope to open the the Evalutron 6000 (E6K) v.2 grading system by Friday, 30th September. To meet our goal, we must have all the AMS and SMS similarity grades entered into the E6K by Wednesday, Oct. 12th. So, if you are kind enough to sign up to be a grader, please understand that we really need you complete your assigned grading by Wednesday, Oct. 12th.
If you are a SMS or AMS participant, we ask that you do what you can to encourage adults over 18 years of age to be graders.
We are looking for 50 graders for AMS this year. If we make our quota of 50 graders, each grader will be responsible for two query lists. If we fall short, and get around 34 graders, we will be asking each grader to grade 3 queries. In this worst case scenario, we still expect the grading process to take between 2.5 to 3 hours (or less) for each grader.
This year the query lists seem to be moderate in length so tackling two queries lists should not be too onerous. For safety's sake, we would like to see say, an extra 5 or so names on the sign up sheet below. The "extra names" on the sign up sheet will be considered "back up" graders. We will assign grading tasks in the order of the names as they appear below.
Sign Up Area
- Brian McFee. California, USA. <email@example.com>
- Steve Tjoa. San Francisco, CA, USA. <steve at imagine-research com>
- Jia-Min Ren. Hsinchu, Taiwan. <jmren at mirlab org>
- Sally Jo Cunningham, Hamilton, New Zealand. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sungkyun Chang. Suwon, Korea. <rayno1 at snu.ac.kr>
- Yin-Tzu Lin. Taipei, Taiwan. <known at cmlab.csie.ntu.edu.tw>
- Franz de Leon. Southampton, UK. <email@example.com>
- Simone Sammartino. Málaga, Spain. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Arthur Flexer, OFAI, Austria <arthur.flexer at ofai.at>
- Dominik Schnitzer, OFAI, Austria <dominik.schnitzer at ofai.at>
- Jan Schlueter, OFAI, Austria <jan.schlueter at ofai.at>
- Cristina de la Bandera. Málaga, Spain. <email@example.com>
- Bart Stasiak. Lodz, Poland. <basta -@- ics.p.lodz.pl>
- Thierry Bertin-Mahieux. New York, USA. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Benjamin Martin. Bordeaux, France. <email@example.com>
- Ruofeng Chen. Georgia, USA. <ruofengchen (at) gatech (dot) edu>
- Bo Xie. Atlanta, USA. <bo.xie (at) gatech (dot) edu>
- Ming Li. Beijing, China. <liming.ioa (at) gmail dot com>
- Chung-Che Wang. Hsinchu, Taiwan. <geniusturtle (at) mirlab dot org>