NEW MIREX 2008 Plenary Topics Page
We have created a 2008:MIREX2008_Plenary_Topics page which is intended to act as an informal notepad for community members who would like to suggest possible discussion topics for the MIREX 2008 Plenary Session. We will be monitoring the "Topics" page constantly prior to the plenary session. Also, please feel free to post your comments and ideas during and after the Plenary Session as we will use this information to help shape future iterations of MIREX.
Please go ASAP to MIREX2008 Poster List Page and add your poster information to the list. The ISMIR organizers need to know how many posters to expect.
The MIREX 2008 Poster Session will be held Wednesday, 17 September: 16:00-18:00. We will be holding the MIREX plenary meeting as a working lunch meeting at 13:30-15:00 on the same day.
OVERALL RESULTS POSTERS
MIREX 2008 Overall Results Poster (PDF) is now available!
MIREX 2008 Classification tasks overall Results Poster (PDF) is now available!
Results by Task
- Audio Artist Identification Results (Done)
- Audio Chord Detection (Done: Needs Abstracts)
- Audio Classical Composer Identification Results (Done)
- Audio Cover Song Identification Results (Done: Needs Abstracts)
- Audio Genre Classification Results (Done)
- Audio Melody Extraction Results (Done)
- Audio Music Mood Classification (Done: Needs Abstracts)
- Audio Tag Classification Results (Done)
- Multiple Fundamental Frequency Estimation & Tracking Results (Done)
- Query-by-Singing/Humming Results (Done)
- Query-by-Tapping Results (Done)
- Real-time Audio to Score Alignment (a.k.a. Score Following) Results (Done: Need Abstracts)